Healthy Air TM technology protects the hair stylist’s & their client’s breathing zone by removing formaldehyde fumes and chemical vapors, odors and dusts produced during keratin hair smoothing treatments, at their source.
Dr. Karim Zahedi and a team of scientists at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, MA, developed the fundamental technology incorporated into the Healthy Air TM system.
Aerovex Systems and Healthy Air Inc. have worked together to design the completely new Healthy Air TM source capture system based on an enhanced HEPA technology, referred to as eHEPA. The high energy field raises the capture efficiency and adsorption of keratin smoothing formaldehyde fumes and other salon chemical vapors and odors. This process also captures and decomposes airborne germs and viruses, while extending the useful life of the filter to four times longer than a HEPA filter.
eHepa and activated carbon filtration in combination with an energy field, holds pathogens, chemical vapors and odors in the filter longer so they can be adsorbed and decomposed. The end result is a system that removes the dangerous fumes from the breathing zone and then effectively captures them on filtration media, providing a cleaner and healthier air for salons.
This technology is exclusive to Aerovex Systems and not available in other source capture ventilation systems.
Now for the first time salons can remove germs and pathogens from your breathing zone and salon air along with chemical vapors and dusts produced during any hair salon chemical service.
The Chemical Source Capture System with Healthy Air Technology features a clear hood and easy to change plug and play filter system
Key features of the “Healthy Air” Chemical Source Capture System include:
· Protects stylist’s & client’s “breathing zone”
· Cleans the air from chemicals and particles
· New eHEPA™ technology combines the use of a high energy field with traditional HEPA filtration process
· Enhanced activated carbon filtration
· Electronic control panel with remote control
· Newly designed clear hood with LED lighting
· Sturdier, solid ergonomic design
· Quiet: approx. 58 dBa at 6 feet
· Notification for filter change
· Portable with wheels for easy relocation
· Exceeds OSHA requirements
For more information on how to protect you and your clients breathing zones call 1.800.288.2023 or go to www.aerovexsystems.com